The Cottage & What we have to offer
Relax in comfort and style in this quaint coastal cottage where happy memories are just waiting to be made. A 17th century stable tastefully converted into comfortable country style accommodation boasting stunning countryside views from all rooms.
Sleeps up to 4 persons in 2 good sized first floor bedrooms.
The Spacious master bedroom is light and airy with a Super King Zip Linked Hypnos bed (can be divided into 2 comfortable single beds by prior request when booking).
Stunning uninterupted rural views can be admired from both windows.
2 standard double (4’6’’) beds makes this an exceptionally comfortable twin room. This room has a double glazed door leading on to a balcony with original stone steps down to the garden.
Again, stunning uninterupted rural views can be admired from all three windows in this light and airy room.
Comprising of bath, free standing shower, WC and wash basin is located on the ground floor.
Relax and soak away your troubles in our comfy tub, with lashings of bubbles and a glas of Prossecco on the side!
With WC and wash basin located on the first floor landing between bedrooms.
This light filled room has an imposing stone built inglenook fireplace fitted with a clear view wood burning stove, where you can snuggle up in front of a roaring log fire in one of our comfy leather armchairs.
Choose from our extensive choice of maps and information about the area, magazines, paper back books or DVD’s and enjoy one of our many board games.
With welcoming complementary tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk and tasty homemade bara brith (Welsh fruit cake) upon arrival.
A stunning country kitchen diner leading out through french windows onto a lovely private walled patio area with stunning uninterupted rural views. The kitchen has everything you could possibly need for a relaxing break – even a selection of recipe books and cake making equipment!
- Electric fan oven and hob
- Fridge freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
Private, secure stone walled patio area with a large picnic bench and parasol where you can while away the hours in peace and tranquillity, escape the hustle and bustle of daily life, later in the day light the BBQ and watch the sunset.
There is a large utility room with washing machine, sink, indoor pulley washing line (ideal for wetsuits, sails, etc).
- Outdoor cold water tap for rinsing off sandy and muddy gear
- Tasteful stone patio area with picnic bench and parasol
- Outdoor rotary washing line
- Plenty of secure storage for bikes, boards, kayaks etc
- Ample off road parking for vehicles, boats and trailers
- All beds are made up for your arrival
- 1 bath and 1 hand towel per person, 1 bath mat per bathroom (please bring your own beach towels AND ANY EXTRA TOWELS YOU MAY REQUIRE)
- Tea towels and oven gloves provided
- Complementary tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk together with TASTY homemade bara brith ( Welsh Fruit Cake) upon arrival
- Freeview TV
- Free WiFi
- Books, board games and information folder about the area
- Antique piano (out of tune !!)
- Oil fired central heating
- Instant hot water on demand
- Initial generous supply of logs and kindling for the wood burner (extra can be purchased on site if needed)
- BBQ and garden furniture
- High chair and travel cot available upon request (Please bring your own bedding for the cot)